Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Morty the Mean

Morty is still here and evidently affecting my brain function.  Tonight I went to Target to pick up a 6-pack of new undies (I must be an old fart because 1) I bought a 6-pack of undies and 2)they threw in a bonus pair and I was thrilled!).  I get home and unfurl those suckers and realize "hmm, I obviously picked up the tuck-in-your-booby undies".  I struggle enough trying to keep my waist band above the rim of my undies and am fairly unsuccessful most days.  Honestly, what is the point of these low rise pants and short shirts?  I fondly remember the days when my shirt used to reach my hip bones.  So now I have granny panties that are probably a good 3 inches above my waist.  Am I going to return them?  Heck no!  I am going to wear them high and proud so Morty can see exactly what he has done to me. 

Oh, Morty grew so large that the skin around the mountain split.  Yep, it's purty.  Glad my bangs cover it.  Hopefully he moves on quickly and doesn't migrate south for the winter.  Ugh, that would be a disaster.

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP