Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Social Worker is on board!

The lead social worker for my home study agency called me today. This is the same lady that last year spent two hours trying to trick me into saying that I am a lesbian or promiscuous. I know that I live in the largest gay community outside of San Fran, but that doesn't make me gay. In the same way the gays know they are gay, the straigties know that they are straight.

Anyway, we spoke for a few minutes about doing a concurrent adoption. She wanted to make sure that both agencies were on board with it and I offered to forward the e-mails to her. Fortunately this time she finally believed me. She wanted to know if my family was on board with it or how they were responding. After talking about the various areas of my life that will be affected by two kids, she agreed to complete a second home study for me. Not only are we going to do the home study, we are also going to do the update for my China girl at the same time at half the price I paid last year. Hallelujah, things are already falling into place! Hopefully I will hear from the agency in the next 2 days. After that things are going to get crazy!

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP