Friday, September 11, 2009

photo

Somedays I have to put the camera down.  Somedays I want to be a part of the action, part of the memory and not recording it for some far off moment after my memories have faded and my son has grown and left.  I find myself putting my camera down more these days, preferring to share that moment with my son.  I love to play with him.  Today we went to the park.  I brought my camera and intentionally left it in the car.  I wanted to slide down the slide with my son.  I wanted to watch the sun set behind his head and marvel at the beautiful halo. I wanted to get dirty with him and scratch bug bites together. 

 

010 copy1

2 comments:

Kelli September 12, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

We did the same thing last night. Aiden thought is was hilarious that I was going down the slide next to him. So much fun to live in the moment. But next weekend I feel lots o pictures comin' on!

Kate September 16, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

I completely agree. Which is why there are no pics on my blog lately!

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP