Sunday, October 4, 2009

Aiden’s photos

Kelli and Aiden came down a few weeks ago for a little photo shoot and time for the boys to play.  I’ve been a bit slow to put these up, but I wanted Kelli to finally have a sneak peak.  I sent her an email right after the shoot with a few of my favorite shots, but I know she wouldn’t want me to display the one photo even though I absolutely LOVE it.  It’s a beautiful one of her and Aiden.  And flowers.  It’s beautiful, but I’ll let her decide if she wants to display it on her blog. 

489 copy1  I love this photo.  You have no idea how hard we had to work to get him to sit in the tree and look directly at the camera! 

422 copyweb I LOVE this photo.  I don’t know why…something about the way he turned in one of his feet.  Or maybe it is the stars on his pants.  Whatever it is, I think it is absolutely precious.  I’ve been trying to get this shot of Duc for FOR-EVER and I still don’t have it.  But Aiden does. 

358 copyweb

426 copy The light was amazing and the expression on his face is absolutely precious and innocent.  I would frame this and place it on the mantle with Duc’s photos, but I think he would get jealous.  Ahhh, beautiful.

403 copy web

I couldn’t resist posting this one.  Just look at the motion and the pure joy on his face.  When was the last time any of us remember the joy of just moving?  When did running ever make us this happy? 

 

Kelli, sorry about the delay, but I hope it was worth it!  I had a blast chasing him around and thank GOD Duc slept through all of it!

5 comments:

Susan October 4, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Beautiful work! And what a gorgeous little boy Aiden is. I could just squeeze him forever!

Kelli October 5, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

I love them! i have to look more closely later- someone got up at 5 this morning and isn't cooperating! Thanks!

Kelli October 5, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

Ummm...no, I love the photo too, but you conveniently forgot to tell everyone I was letting it all hang out-literally!

Michele October 5, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

I love them all. You have some serious talent lady.

The Baxter Family October 10, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

Beautiful pictures! You truly have a gift.

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP