Monday, March 1, 2010

Conversations with my son

IMG_3807 copy A conversation with my son from this weekend:



Me: Are you a big boy or a little boy?



Duc: Big boy!



Me: Are you sure?



Duc: (quite coyly) Maybe…



This boy kills me. He is such a rascal and yet a charmer. It’s an evil combination and I suspect it won’t be too long before I’m fielding phone calls from little girls in his class.

IMG_3741 copy2

A conversation this evening as he brushed his teeth:



Me: Duc, where is your hair? (Duc pointed to his hair)



Me: Duc, point to your nose. (Duc pointed)



Me: Duc, where is your eye? (Duc pointed to his eye).



And on and on I went reviewing his anatomy above the neck. He doesn’t know the rest of his anatomy so well so we started reviewing it.



Me: Duc, where is your boo? (this is his pet name for some of his, uh, anatomy.)


Duc grabbed my breasts.


Yeah, not exactly what I was referring to.

IMG_3800 copy

I’m trying some new photo styles out. Ya’ll know I normally love bright, saturated colors…I even created a photo setting on my camera to increase the color in my photos. I love photos that look vivid and very vibrant, but I thought I would try some new things out. What do you all think?

4 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles March 2, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

Love the softer colors! (And I'm a bright, saturated girl myself...) And the conversations are fabulous!

Kelli March 2, 2010 at 9:05 PM  

I like the soft look of thes pics. The conversations sound so familiar!

a Tonggu Momma March 2, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

The Tongginator called her... uh... anatomy her "ladybug" for a long time. Love your conversations with him!

kitchu March 3, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

so i guess her heard "boob". he's a guy. we get that, right? so cute.

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP