Monday, February 22, 2010

From the North

We were blessed with a visit from the North and fortunately it had nothing to do with snow!  Kelli and Aiden came for a visit on Saturday bringing fun with them.

IMG_3486 If Duc senses you can read you are fair game.  The boy has really gotten into reading books the last month or so.  Before this I would two words and he would rip the book out of my hands and start flipping pages.  Not any more…he wants every word, every page covered.

IMG_3490 I LOVE this sneer!  How cute is this face!  IMG_3496 I can only imagine what the boys are talking about here, but I’m sure it wasn’t good.IMG_3506 Duc LOVES to look at images. If I don’t pull the camera out every day he will go over to the camera and say “pic-tur”.  After I take his photo he wants to review it on the screen just like he did with Kelli in this photo.  I love this photo.  I love the light, the crisp color and the way they are both oblivious to me.IMG_3511 I’m not really sure Duc is sharing.  I think he picked it out of Aiden’s cup.  Oh well.  At least he let him eat a few of them:)IMG_3515

IMG_3516  IMG_3524

IMG_3533

IMG_3553 Yeah, this is my little rascal after he took Aiden’s cookie.  The boy has been eating me out of house and home lately.  On Friday night he ate an entire adult serving of bulgogi (bolgoogee—whichever spelling you prefer—it’s a Korean dish of sautéed spicy beef). 

Kelli, we had an awesome time!  I was in bed shortly after the CNY party and I slept 11 hours!!!!  That’s the most I’ve slept at once since my flight on Korean Air to Vietnam over a year ago!  Can’t wait to see you both again! 

3 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles February 22, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

So I'm finally catching up on my blog backlog (or trying too) and that first picture showed up in my reader "preview"... after doing a couple of double takes (Kelli and Duc?! So confusing at first!) I had to scurry on over to read the rest of the post. Looks like a fabulous weekend! You got some great shots of BOTH boys!

Kelli February 22, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

We had a terrific time too! Great pictures, especially the sneer. Hopefully next time we can spend time outside!

Kate (Green Grass Grows) February 25, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Love seeing these two together! That's awesome that you can spend time together! :)

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP