Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hello Beautiful

IMG_6426

I’ve been wanting to get Duc outside for some photographs, but the weather has been icky.  Either it is 95* with 80% humidity or it is raining.  We finally an 85* day with NO rain so I grabbed it when I saw it.  Unfortunately it was late in the day and Duc was not in the mood.  He wouldn’t look up, wouldn’t look at me, wouldn’t follow any directions.  We were out there for 10 minutes and only got a few photographs I can use, but it was so good to get out.

IMG_6431 It was so bright out and it was 7:30 pm.  Hard to believe in a few months it will be dark at this time of day. 

flower

 

IMG_6453

 

And from my front door last night…

IMG_6412

1 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles July 30, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

You got two great ones of Duc though! Sometimes, my faves are the ones where the kiddos are looking elsewhere.

Now spill, what lens are using in these?! ;-)

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP