Thursday, April 24, 2008

DTV Today!

I have been tracking my dossier package from afar using the FedEx number my agency provided for me.  Yesterday my dossier returned to my agency from San Fran, and today I learned that it was sent to Vietnam!  It's exciting to have this final step of the process completed and I am hoping to find out what day I am logged in.

I have been told to expect a referral in a few months and I am trying to decide the best way to mark the passage of time.  I've heard some people do it with two cups--one filled with paperclips and one empty.  As each day passes the waitee moves a paperclip from the full container to the empty one and eventually runs.  I like the premise, but paperclips remind me too much of work.  Perhaps mini-Hershey kisses...  

8 comments:

Kelli April 24, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

Mini? Go for the regular size, girl! Congratulations!

Kelli April 24, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

I was only thinking regular because I would want to eat them when waiting to travel- yeah, the WW thing hasn't been going so well this week!

Meredith April 24, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Congratulations! What an exciting milestone!

Angie April 24, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

What's the use of 2 cups????Just eat the kisses as y0ou go! Congrats, friend!

I'm in the review room, I guess...Dec is out! You aren't far behind!

Terri April 24, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

Erica,
Congratulations on your DTV!! We can't wait to see your little guys photo! All the best,'
Blessings,
Terri

Unknown April 25, 2008 at 7:24 AM  

congrats on your DTV.

Kate April 25, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

CONGRATS! What a way to start the weekend! Isn't it a good feeling? =) Go celebrate and see "BABY MAMA"!

Kristen April 25, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

Congratulations!

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP