Tuesday, April 1, 2008

News, news, news

I seem to start a number of blog posts with this "this will be short and sweet" and before long my readers are having to scroll and scroll.  My apologies, but I will try to keep this one short:) 

It seems there is always news in AdoptionLand--good or bad, and today I am thankful that I have good news.  I just learned that my dossier has been sent to San Fran for authentication and will likely be returned to my agency in another 12-14 days.  After that I will officially be DTV (dossier to Vietnam). Whoo hoo!  Again, more unsubstantiated rumors are floating about.  Honestly, I just tune it out.  Maybe they are harbingers of truth, but then again, maybe they are just crap. 

I'm tired peeps.  I really tired.  I know I've been complaining about it for a while now, but I'm exhausted.  Financially I can't really afford to take time off especially since I just received my fee schedule today from my agency.  Holy cow!  If my mom is reading this I just have one thing to say:  SAVE YOUR NICKELS AND DIMES.  I went to the grocery store tonight and bought a couple items fully realizing that it would be months before I would have the luxury of buying another one.  I bought my last container of nice cushy for the tushy butt wipe, a new toothbrush and some face cream. 

So, I think I'm going to talk to my boss about taking next Monday off.  If so, that will give me a 3 1/2 day weekend.  I say 3 1/2 because I worked 2 hours over today and I'm sure it will be equally busy tomorrow.  If so, I will be forced to take off early on Friday so I don't go into overtime.

Ok, I'm going to shut up now.  I'm tired and rambling.

Goodnight. 

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP