Wednesday, April 16, 2008

incommunicado

Sorry I've been out of the blogging loop the past couple of days.  Between absolute fatigue, work, and life I haven't had time to post, but believe me, I'm definitely thinking about some things that I will share with you soon.  Nothing is moving on my adoption front, although I have been told that the line has moved up by one.  I'm still awaiting confirmation so I may still be in double digits. 

Upcoming topics I want to cover:

  1. The question that everyone keeps asking me "why don't you adopt from the US?" or "why don't you become a foster parent?"  Why don't you stop giving me advice?  Don't you think I fully studied my options before taking this leap?
  2. Grants--how the heck do you get them? 
  3. Rumor mongers--please, shut up already!

1 comments:

Unknown April 17, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

I can't wait to read these topics. On the front of the "Why didn't you adopt from the US/Foster System" I find that most of the time the people who has the questions really have no interest in the research. If you were adopting from Foster system, they would probably be the same people saying horrible things like, "well aren't you brave to take on other people's problems." I have a friend who got that one.... I am glad I am not a violent person.

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP