Monday, April 7, 2008

It's Monday!

I know a lot of different people read this blog--it's not limited to those adopting from Vietnam (even if I am too lazy to update my sidebar and add families that are adopting from other countries--my apologies).  As such, I want to pay tribute to other positive posters out there.  I'm always amazed when I get a comment from someone I haven't heard from before.  I admit, it's fun for me to then go back to their blog and learn about them, their journey, and the country they are adopting from.  So, I want to introduce Jennifer and Jody to you.  They stopped by to say hello in the middle of my 171H crisis because they were in the exact same boat!  Same office, same officer (I think).  Jennifer managed to get her 171H a few days before me and I was so happy for her (and a little bit for myself because I knew I was in the same stack on the USCIS officer's desk).  So, stop by and say hello to Jennifer and Jody and their happy blog!

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP