Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Need a new ring tone

talking on the phone Seriously, I have to find a new ring tone that I can assign to my agency (still no referral, but the heavens seem to be raining goodness all around so I continue to remain hopeful).  Every time my cell phone rings, I jump.  Yeah, like a foot.  In some ways it's kind of fun, the excitement of what it might be, but so far the calls have in no way compared to the call I really want! 

My sleep deprived brain has forgotten how to assign a ring tone to a particular number, but I am working on remembering.  In the meantime I thought I would ask you: what ring tone should I get for the much coveted call?

5 comments:

Anonymous July 15, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

Baby Got Back??? Oh no, that's me! I'll have to think about it.

Meredith July 15, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

Glad to hear there is good news out there! Hoping some of it is yours very, very soon!!

Anonymous July 16, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Find one that is loud and long so you don't miss the call. I was going to say get sticks tapping together or one of those asia sounding ones but they are not loud enough. I WANT TO HEAR IT RING OVER HERE!!!!!
mom

Kelli July 16, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

Okay, I just had a BAD visual- the ringtone is "I just called to say I love you" and it's C calling with your referral. Hey, I was trying to think of something about love, baby, you know? Back to the drawing board...how about Celebration? I will keep thinking.

Anonymous July 16, 2008 at 11:49 PM  

I would choose some totally inappropriate rap song, but that's just me. And I'm strange. :) I love Kelli's comment. Too funny. Does the agency use more than one number? 'Cause if they do, don't forget to assign your tone to each of the numbers. I'm far too stupid to know how to assign ring tones to numbers, but I'm sure Mattix knows. He has changed more things on my phone than I can count. I'll ask him and get back to you. :)

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP