Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today's Fortune

I just couldn't force myself to get groceries tonight so I got some take-out at my neighborhood Chinese restaurant.

Today's Fortune:

Travels from nesting space will take you to a broader cultural horizon. 

                                   and today's word is:

                                              Week

 

Hmmm...hopefully that means I will hear something within the next week. 

Order has been restored and my mom and dad's phone is now working.  I even got the name and number for their service provider in case it goes down again when I need to reach them!

4 comments:

Kelli July 23, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

That is a good fortune!!!!

Anonymous July 24, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

That is one he*ll of a fortune. Wow!

Unknown July 24, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

That is a great fortune.... the stars are alligning for you!!!!!!YAY

Meredith July 24, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

Now that's what I call a fortune! I hate it when it's not really a fortune, you know. Something like - you have nice teeth. :)

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP