Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Nothing much new

Ok, this is going to come at you like bullet points. Not a whole lot new to share, but it saves me from calling people.

*I joined a team at work. We are competing for the most aerobic miles logged. It's good motivation, but it is only the second day and I already missed one. And I'm the team captain. So, I am going to have to make up for it.

*I'm making new friends. That's not exactly newsworthy, but I've had some pretty exciting relationships in the past that really sucked me dry. Poor Michael has been my closest friend for the last four years and he has been privy to some girly information I'm sure he'd rather not know. For a straight man with no sisters I have to say that I'm impressed he hasn't flinched yet, but still. Unfortunately I don't get to see Kristen as often as I like because we live too far away. If we lived closer I think I'd be at her house every weekend. Anyway, I joined a club and I think I'm going to like the women in the group.

*And my final piece of news--if the weather is decent my cousin and his team will be re-fitting my doorframe and installing the kick ass new door my dad bought me. Yeah, by Friday I will be able to streak from one end of my house to the other in complete privacy! Whoo hoo!

3 comments:

Kate August 6, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

Look out for Officer Erica!!! Just don't try to bring down the crack house ALONE! ;)

Meredith August 6, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

Busy girl, you are! Sounds like fun - except for that whole police thing. I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat. :)

Kelli August 7, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

I've always thought about doing the citizens police academy....I could be dangerous with that!

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP