Thursday, February 12, 2009

Construction: Caution Ahead

I knew after I received my referral and that my Spud was not a Haven that I was going to have to re-tool the blog.  I had planned on pimping it before I left for Vietnam, but you all know how rushed things can get once you have travel plans in hand.  And since Spud is sharing his nursery with me (was and still is my office until my contractor/cousin builds me another unit in another room of my house) I rarely get much computer time.  He is a light sleeper and the tapping of the keys wakes him up.  Fortunately for me, I was too lazy to move his pack 'n play where he sleeps back into this room after Auntie Krissy and cousin Catherine's visit for the past few days.  Yay, for me! 

So I am staying up way past my bedtime to work on the lay out.  It's not done yet--I don't like the dotted background and I am going to work on the header some more, but ya'll may be stuck with it for a few days until I have the time to work on it again.  If you like it let me know, if you have specific suggestions, let me know those as well.  I'm not really sure beyond the poem what I really want in the header. 

2 comments:

Anonymous February 12, 2009 at 6:30 AM  

Look at you! It looks really nice.

Kelli February 12, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

The header looks great- I could read the post through bloglines but the text isn't visible with the background. I want pictures of Spud and Cate!

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP