Saturday, February 28, 2009

Memories of Ha Noi

This should go without saying, but please do not copy any of my photos for your personal use.  Unfortunately, although I am without skill, someone has used my photos for their own use.  From now on I will try to watermark to discourage this, but I really don’t want to!   

IMG_1565-2_edited-1

Just down the street from the hotel.

IMG_1570_edited-1

Outside the Temple of Literature.  Picture was taken from across the street on a balcony. If you zoom in it appears the man is staring directly at you!

IMG_1591_edited-1

IMG_1574

Just inside the Temple of Literature

IMG_1612

One of my favorite moments.  Two little boys, two moms and a whole lot of energy!  I could see my son in the faces of these boys and I knew in that moment I was going to be in for a fun ride.  I loved how the women tried to convey that with me once they saw that I also had a son.  Watching them run away, streaking up the sidewalk and appearing to dart in to traffic had my heart racing, but I was smiling at the same time. 

2 comments:

Kelli February 28, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Oh how I miss Vietnam. I want to go back already! I have so many VN posts left to do. Should probably work on that. I have almost the exact same haircutting picture!

kitchu March 2, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

beautiful photos, sorry someone was heisting them. did you know that they are automatically, by virtue of you just taking them, copyrighted as YOURS? pretty cool. you could sue :)

i still can't figure out how to watermark mine, but i should do the same for uploads.

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP