Thursday, June 25, 2009

A day of Pictures

Have you ever taken a photo and when you saw it on the viewfinder afterwards you were completely taken with it?080_edited-1The photo itself isn’t awesome.  It was taken while Duc was lying on my lap (that would be my leg on the lower right of the screen).  It is out of focus and overexposed.  I didn’t even have the camera up to my face to look through the viewfinder.  But I love it.  It makes me happy.  Really happy.  I love that my grumpy, teething little boy (he’s getting his molars!) is happy when he is hugging my leg.064How about the buddha belly and cute little toes! 082_edited-1  The white in his eyes?  it’s the reflection of my white pants.109

Yeah, I love my 50mm lens.  Straight out of camera; no editing.116_edited-1A little birdy hiding among the greens. 

 

Stay tuned this weekend when my photos should include carnie folk and drunk chics.  Yep, it’s shaping into a fun weekend.

3 comments:

kitchu June 27, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

that first one is SWEET!

The Baxter Family June 27, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

I love those first two pictures! Caroline has a buddha belly, too, and it just cracks us up on her tiny little body.

Dawn July 2, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Those are breathtaking!!

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP