Monday, June 1, 2009

kitchen lovin’

I love spending time with my son in the kitchen.  It is fun to fix up a big pot/pan of food and watch him tear into it.  He giggles when he is enjoying his meal and because he is long enough now he can make his high chair rock in the chair it is affixed to.  044_edited-1I just love these feet.  I love that he crosses his ankles when he sits in his chair.  When he sits on my lap.  When he plays with his toys on the floor.  I love that they are ticklish and he curls them when I kiss them.

 

035_edited-1A heart shaped biscuit.  It wasn’t planned, but Bisquick is funny that way.  Ten seconds after I took this picture he began tearing that biscuit apart and stuffing it in his mouth.  On Saturday we went to a cook out and Duc was the littlest little around.  My sneaky little man would go up to people’s plates and rip their biscuits off the run away!  He even picked a crumbled biscuit out of the grass and ate it.  Why are people so crazy about not letting kid’s eat grass?  Honestly, I think a little dirt and grass is good for him.  It makes my food taste like steak in comparison, don’t ya think? 

2 comments:

Kelli June 2, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Cute feet- Aiden does the exact same thing! Grass is a vegetable as far as I (er- Aiden)am concerned (I guess not when it's been fertilized or something).

kitchu June 3, 2009 at 6:37 AM  

love that first photo and heart biscuits are probably the best ever. wish i could have seen the crumbs on his face :)

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP