Saturday, August 1, 2009

A week

I didn’t intend to suddenly disappear, but life, as it often does, got incredibly busy.  On Saturday we drove up to Wisconsin to visit our extended family, and I say family because if you ever see Duc and Cate together and see their interaction you can see they interact very much like siblings.  From the beginning they have been like that even though they have finally seen each other three or four times since they both came home late last year.  So, I thought I would show you our week through a series of photos!

I don’t really have any photos from Saturday since it mostly involved driving, crying and the overwhelming feeling of exhaustion!  But Sunday looks promising…Wisconsin 001_edited-1 copyA two headed rhino!  Just kidding…just two rhinos. I did take a double take when I saw them at the zoo.Wisconsin 003_edited-2 copyA photo of the giraffe gate.  It seemed kind of interesting… Wisconsin 012_edited-1 copyMy favorite photo of Catherine.

Wisconsin 020_edited-1 copyAnd of Mason…such a beautiful boy!Wisconsin 052_edited-1And for my mother, her favorite bird.

 

Ok, time for bed.  I’ll have to continue this on Saturday, or, as some would say “later today”.        

1 comments:

Laura August 1, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

I honestly thought that was a two headed rhino.

Adorable kids.

How are you doing? I've been thinking about you a lot. I haven't wanted to send you a "how are you?" email so that you felt like you had to respond. But I'm asking anyway...how are you? ('cause this is a comment, so you don't have to respond if you don't want!)

xo

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP