Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day

IMG_2354 b&w

Duc, nor I, are all that interested in snow. It snowed a couple of inches last weekend and we spent all of 3 minutes outside before Duc had decided enough was enough. On Thursday morning the snow started and I knew it wasn’t going to let up. It was a relief to send off some emails and call the daycare and settle in for the day. We had a lot of time to listen to music and act silly. We banged on drums, rolled around on the floor and huddled close to stay warm.



Oh, and I took a lot of photos.

IMG_2343 copy

IMG_2357 copy And, yes, that is my reflection in the Christmas tree ball. You can see my favorite pair of polka dot jammies:)

IMG_2358 copy

IMG_2367 copy

Rest assured, that is an empty bill bottle. I usually add coins or buttons and glue the lid short. Even after a year of this game, he is still very entertained.

2 comments:

Michele January 9, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

I share your feelings about the snow. The North Pole can have all of it as far as I'm concerned.

Kelli January 11, 2010 at 6:50 AM  

Glad you had a fun day together, even if it was because of snow!

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP