Sunday, January 31, 2010

***FYI--I lost all my blog links and your emails!***

I haven't visited many blogs lately due to a lot of computer problems. Yesterday it became painfully obvious that my computer had launched it's last website. I couldn't even pull any data off of it so I have lost ALL my emails and my blog links. So, if you are reading this and I know you or you know me--please leave a comment, preferably with your email address. My email address is listed in one of the links above.

Thanks!

6 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles February 1, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

I'm reading (even if I rarely comment)!

www[dot]12450miles[dot]com
blogging@the above url

rachel February 1, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

that totally sucks!! Are you getting a new computer?

My email, etc, is on the profile for this...I think.

Good luck with that...that is such a pain, having gone through it myself.

Laura February 1, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

Noooooo!!!!! I HATE that.

Blog is linked here and email is ourvalentinesdaytreat (@) yahoo (dot) com.

Kelli February 2, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

that's a totaly bummer. I will email you soon- thought we might try to get together in the next month or so...

Kate {greengrassgrows} February 3, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

Crap. Sorry.

Here you go..

greengrassgrowsblog(at)gmail.com

Anonymous February 5, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Ugh. That sucks.

www.myminivanrocks.com
myminivanrocks at yahoo.com

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP