Thursday, June 26, 2008

Note to self...

...do not watch scary a** shows before taking the trash out at 11 pm when there is no moonlight and no working exterior lighting.  I swear, I think I left my trash can in the middle of driveway because I was too worried about taking it out to the road.  I have to put the trash to the left of the driveway, but there are large bushes and trees that make it nearly impossible to see through during the day and IMPOSSIBLE at night.  I'm always worried some jogger stalker could spook me or grab me.  Yikes.  I'm all tough girl until I watch a scary show--I can't handle scary shows!

2 comments:

Anonymous June 27, 2008 at 12:48 AM  

OMG, that is SO me!!! I think I watched too many horror/scary movies as a child and now I cannot handle them as an adult. I can't even watch commercials for scary movies when I'm home alone. I've missed trash day for that very reason. :) I read a news article on ya*hoo the other day about some guy who hid IN a woman's couch - he cut out a space, crawled in, then waited until she got home. She SAT on the couch with him in it. I now obsessively check my couches when I get home. WTH?

Anonymous June 27, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

*L* Been there before.

Oh my god I wish Laura hadn't told that story *L* I have a horrible story like that too about a dog and a hand being licked. If that story gets into my head while I am trying to sleep, I will NOT be able to fall asleep. I hate freaky stories like that.

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP