Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So not sassy today

There is no way to be sassy when you are recovering from stomach flu, your breath still smells faintly of puke, and your short hair is standing up every where way.  Gross.  But, I did lose a couple more pounds from the ordeal so I am trying to focus on the bright side.  I probably could have gone to work today, but I was still feeling weak and somewhat off.  So, I'm going to enjoy the peace and quiet at home, get a lot of sleep and pray that I am better tomorrow because I really don't want to use any more PTO, or as I like to call them, Maternity Leave Hours.

But as I waste time sleeping on the couch here are a couple of things for you to ponder at home.  As I mentioned in previous posts, I want to get a tattoo that represents my son so I want a picture of the lotus flower.  Here is what I have been able to find on the net that I like:

tattoo-lotus-flower-11608871408721 tattoo-lotus-flower-11684711148611 tattoo-lotus-flower-119117697315849

Let me know what you think of those or if you have any pics or links you would like me to look at.  I'm actually considering having the work done while I am in HaNoi.  There is a very reputable place there and they have some of the most intense inks the world!  I'm such a color whore. ink

7 comments:

Laura June 17, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

A color whore! LOL - I love it. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you're back to normal by tomorrow. When I saw the first photo, I thought it was of you and I thought, "Wow! I didn't expect Erica to post that! Thong and all! Good for her!" and then I realized it wasn't you. :) He he he. I like them all. I'm so bad about making decisions. Sorry I'm no help.

Anonymous June 17, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Sorry you're not feeling well. I like the first one best.

Kristen June 17, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

I vote for the second one - with the dragonfly.

Hope you're feeling better! There's not much worse than the flu. Yuck!
K

Kelli June 17, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

I like the 2nd one- love the dragonfly. I'd say I'd get one with you, but my first tatoo experience was- er- quite painful...Hope you feel better soon!

Kate June 17, 2008 at 11:39 PM  

Feel better soon! Love the tats! I have two and I would love to have a dragonfly....someday!

Anonymous June 18, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

I like the 3rd one b/c it is smaller. I really have a hard time voting for the thong-girl tatoo b/c my eye got distracted by the thong. Sooo gross! Couldn't she have put on some pants? Maybe that was her swimsuit.
prudish mom

Tasha Kent June 19, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

I like the top one simply because I haven't seen anything like it before.

Get sassified soon!

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP