Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fun with Caffeine

I'm caffeine sensitive. Honestly, get two Cokes in me and I act like a drunk college girl, just without the nudity. So yesterday I'm slamming Diet Cokes down because I have a hard time sitting still for 8 hours concentrating on a lecture about programming, when it hits me...a Diet Coke buzz! Seriously, it was crazy. It hit in the afternoon and although I was tired, I felt like I was going to start crawling out of my skin. I contemplated getting up and pacing the halls, but I was a little concerned that was a one-way ticket to a 72 hour mental eval hold at the local hospital (considering EVERYONE in the classroom, including the instructor, are or were ED nurses it seemed like a bad idea). So today I am loaded up on cheese (oy, my poor belly), sugar and Diet Coke. Not sure what the day will hold, but I'm betting it will be exciting!

2 comments:

Kate October 7, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

Yikes! Cheese and Diet Coke? Oy Vay! Can you imagine what Coke and cheese looks like in your stomach! ewwww. :)

Caffeine is my crack. It's replaced the blood in my veins and makes my world a happier place!

Which reminds me...gotta go fill up my coffee cup!

Kelli October 7, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

I'm with Kate- caffeine is my crack. Really, diet coke is my drug of choice..may need to switch to an IV of it soon...

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP