Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fun with Eggs

Scrambled eggs aren't supposed have blue and green in them with crunchy stuff, are they? I'm concerned. I tried to pick around it and eat only those parts that looked yellow, but who the heck knows at this point. The breakfast at the hotel always starts nicely on Monday but quickly turns bad. By Friday I'm probably going to be picking through moldy bagels and the fruit will have turned south.

I did make a Target run last night and have a new package of Rolaids Plus (with gas relief...haha) to help with the other effects of the food. Only 60 more hours and I will be home!

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP