Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Love Song

It's been a rough couple of days for a number of reasons and I tend to seek comfort in music.  I happen to love the lyrics to this song and it is beautiful regardless of religious affiliation.  Unfortunately when I youtubed it I couldn't find a video that didn't have graphic scenes of violence from the crucifix scene from "The Passion".  The only others had Christian interpretive dance which I think Christians have totally ruined (I admit it did at least make me laugh--especially of the lovely couple dancing by a huge trash dumpster in an alley. At the very least they could have chosen their location better).   Not a fan of the violence either since I tend to avoid TV.  I will, of course, make an exception for Twilight that is opening Friday.  Maybe now is the right time to start on Breaking Dawn....;-)

Anyway, if you read this please say a quick prayer for me. 

4 comments:

Angie November 18, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

I'm praying, friend! Email or call if you need to talk!

Laura November 19, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

I just sent you an email. You're in my thoughts.

Terri November 19, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

Erica,
My prayers and good wishes are with you.Keep the faith, remember good things,no great things come to those who wait. Erica,you are in for some GREATNESS!! Blessings to you!
Terri

Kelli November 19, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

I am thinking of you...soon, I know it will be soon.

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP