Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm IN!

Well, after anxiously gripping my cell phone close to me for the last 10 working days and hearing nothing, I finally called the agency to inquire. Let me back up a bit...I called their toll free number on Monday and left a message, but since the ring was strange sounding I wasn't sure if it actually went through. I have been emailing Jen about what I should do. She gave me the correct number yesterday and I called it today. The very nice lady on the phone pulled my file and saw that they sent me an application packet, but they hadn't received anything further. She said she was going to look into it and call me right back. Of course, anytime I'm stressed my IBS kicks in and my stomach starts to cramp. I was in the middle of one of those cramps when she called back. She had found my application. It had been affixed to some other mail and was misplaced. I don't know if they had opened it before and just not filed it or she reviewed it on the spot and decided I was a safe bet. Regardless, I'm in! She told me I should be able to finish the dossier quickly since it is easier than China's. I was also instructed to begin that process and schedule my home study. Yippee! I am over the moon. Of course, now I'm thinking about the money and where it is going to come from. God made a way for the first one, he'll make a way for this one as well. It was so hard for me to not bust with joy. I just wanted to shout it out!!

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP