Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Papers and more papers

Well, I finally got my "official" application sent out via FedEx to the agency yesterday.  It is supposed to arrive tomorrow so hopefully they will send out my dossier packet quickly.  I have an appointment with my allergist next week and I'm going to try to sweet talk her into doing my physical, but I really need to know what the agency requires of VN PAPS for the physical.  For China I had to have HIV testing, liver profile (presumably for alcohol abuse?), TB/chest x-ray and a boat load of other tests.  My SW only indicated a few tests on their international adoption physical form which I am sure does not encompass everything that is required.

I also completed my home study application and I plan on mailing that express tomorrow.  Whew.  So glad to have that monkey off my back.  I'm not good with numbers and I really hate trying to figure out how much things cost and accounting for every penny I own.  It's exhausting.  I just feel like waving goodbye at the nice little sum in my check book.  Who knows when I will money in there again?

1 comments:

Kelli November 28, 2007 at 5:14 PM  

I only needed the HS physical for my adoption, nothing extra for my dossier....

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP