Monday, November 19, 2007


Hmmm...still no word from my potential agency.  I really want to get them on board before submitting a fat check to the SW and getting on the dossier band wagon.  I wonder if they are stalling until they hear the outcome of JCICS meeting in Washington, DC next week.  At the very least it would be nice to know that.  I even called them this afternoon to inquire about my application.  I was forced to leave a message on their answering machine.  Perhaps they are out all week because of the Holiday? 


Kelli November 19, 2007 at 8:39 PM  

Keep leaning on that faith! I am hoping to hear about a good outcome from the summit next week as well.


About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.

But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by 2008

Back to TOP