Monday, February 18, 2008

Best laid plans

Well, I have decided that USCIS is going to send me the correct 171H this week.  Why this week?  Because it's too perfect not to send it.  I have Friday off because my good friend, my adoption and bloggy buddy Kris is coming for a visit.  I think it should arrive Thursday so that we can go to the capitol city the following day for authentications.  We, of course, have to get some Vietnamese food and do a little baby shopping...what's wrong with that?  And in the event that they "forget" and don't send it out until next week, well, I've got that covered too.  We have a project going live next week and since I'm the resident expert (say it with a question in your voice) I will be working like a dog next week.  As a result of the long hours, I will have all day Monday off and most of the day Wednesday.  So, you see, the USCIS has to send me my documents in the next 7 days.  It's just that simple. 

Camera update.  A big fat thank you to everyone who left a note about your personal experience.  Very much appreciated!  I've had a tough evening deciding what to do...I looked at all the models that were mentioned including some others...why don't they just make one perfect camera so that the decision isn't so hard?  I think I'm going to purchase one soon and at that point you might actually see some photos on this blog.  Wow, how trendy and mainstream is that?  I guess I will let the photos speak for themselves.

1 comments:

Tracy - www.myminivanrocks.com February 20, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

We were fingerprinted on Jan 29th and I have been anxiously checking our mailbox every day. I hope we both get them this week!

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP