Sunday, February 17, 2008

Candid camera...talk, that is

Ok, so my Kodak died a couple of weeks ago and go to where ever bad cameras go when they die.  It's been suggested that Canon is a good brand to buy and I have reviewed the Consumer Reports Buying Guide for this year and several of the top 5 recommended are Canons.  I haven't actually had a chance to try one of the camera recommended, but I can already feel myself obsessing over it.  Any of you like that?  Gotta have it even if you haven't seen it or played with it?  If you are a prospective or adoptive parent and answer "no" I think you are lying!  I think you have to be a bit obsessed to complete an adoption.  Anyway, I want a good camera that will get me through not one, but two overseas ventures.  I'm eyeballing the Canon Powershot A710 IS so if you have one or if you have another camera you want to recommend, I want to hear from you!  My biggest concern is that it take fast photos.  It took forever for my Kodak to capture an image and even longer to store it before being able to take the next shot.  That's not going to work when I have kids!

camera

She's a beaut, right?  I think I'm going to call her Susie...

3 comments:

Anne February 17, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

We recently purchased a Canon Powershot A720 and really love it. We got a great price on Amazon.com. I would highly recommend it--way better than our Kodak that we had previously.

Lina February 18, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

I too am obsessing over cameras! I've got my eye on a couple of Nikons. But who knows what I will end up with. I also want a new laptop before I go to VN...not new, but used (cheap) so that if I break it or have it stolen I won't be heartbroken.

Unknown February 18, 2008 at 7:56 AM  

We just purchased the Sony Powershot DSC H3 and absolutely love it. It has a lot of options, but is very easy to use and understand all these options. It also rated really high on Consumer Reports.

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP