Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Arrrgh!

Still nothing.  I promise to post a real blog message soon.  I've decided to overwork myself in order to not focus on the fact that I HAVE NO BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT.

In other news, what's with this weather?  A week ago the temperature was -5*, two days ago it was 65* with winds that kept picking up.  Last night we had flooding (I know because I went to the gym and soaked my shoes walking 20 feet across the parking lot--even the drains couldn't handle the water and flooded the parking lot).  Evidently I must be a heavy sleeper because sometime between coming home last night and leaving the house this morning, a humongo tree fell in my yard.  I have 3 trees in the back of the property that I have been harrassing my dad about removing.  When he called this evening I was able to tell him he only has one less to worry about!  I was always a deep sleeper, but WOW.  The top of the tree dropped about 25 feet from my bedroom and I didn't hear anything that sounded like  tree falling.  I guess there was a reason we were under a tornado watch and a flood warning. 

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP