Monday, January 7, 2008

Still waiting...

I'm still anxiously stalking my mailbox--no news yet. I really thought I would be less anxious this time around--not so! I just want to get this done! I contacted Kelli this weekend and learned her biometrics appointment invite arrived less than a week after her homestudy was sent out. She had a fingerprint appointment within 3 weeks of the initial HS submission and her I-171H 3 weeks after that. Can you tell I'm getting a bit paranoid??? If any of you have words of wisdom or anything you'd like to share, I'm open to it. I just so badly don't want a repeat of last years debacle. It took 11 weeks last year...I don't want to do that again. It will be two weeks on Thursday.

On a positive note, Michael and I went out for dinner and a movie tonight and I, of course, choose Chinese food (when he is going to learn not to allow that option?). My fortune cookie seems rather fortuitous:

Good news will come to you from far away.

fortune-cookies22b-782826

Please, let it be my fingerprint appointment!

1 comments:

Anonymous January 8, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

Does your USCIS field office have an email listed? I used the one for our local office and found it to work very well. Surprisingly, emails were returned quite swiftly! Maybe you could check the status that way?

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP