Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ahhhh….

The Spud fell asleep in my arms tonight.  Ahhh, is there any sweeter bliss than that?  I never could have guessed that life could be this sweet and I am holding on to each and every second with my son that I have. 

Tomorrow we are going to a concert and I am a bit nervous.  I generally don’t have him out past his bedtime because he gets fussy if not entertained.  On the other hand, he loves music and he may think this is awesome.  It won’t be a rowdy concert or group, but I am still worried about protecting his hearing.  Anyone have ideas?

2 comments:

kitchu March 27, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

ear plugs?? guess he might pull those? ear muffs? either way have a great time!

so sweet to imagine him snoozing snuggled into you :)

Cinnamon March 29, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

Liam loves to rock out. We take him to a coffee house we have at our church where bands come and play. It can be a bit loud but Liam just rocks (literally)out. Ear plugs would probably be a good idea for us too. have fun!

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP