Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Home Study Updates

I heard from my SW today. She hasn't heard anything back yet from my agency, but I have heard they are a bit slow so I wasn't too surprised. More of a surprise is that the SW is still missing my guardianship form and my employment verification. I called my sis and she told me she sent it off about 3 weeks ago once I received the packet from my SW. I called my HR department as well, but it was after business hours. That one really doesn't surprise me. This is the same department that lost my application twice prior to ever getting an interview. I even called in advance to find out who it needed to be sent to, but who knows? I am hoping that it is actually at the home study agency and it just didn't find it's way into my file.

I'm so ready to come home. It feels weird to be less than a week from Christmas and have 60 and 70 degree temps. The maintenance people were mowing the grass today and I smelled the wonderful green smell of grass. It feels like spring so it is hard to get in the Christmas spirit. Evidently it is warming up at home too...Mom reported it was up in the 40s today.

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP