Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all you bloggers that are still checking your blog sites in between gift opening and chowing!

My apologies to those that follow both of my blogs because this is a regurgitation of the one I have set up for my daughter with a few additions.  Yesterday we received gifts from our extended family in Hong Kong.  I suspect that they don't share the same dirty minded humor that we do because I'm sure Chen would be horrified to learn what this shirt she got my bro-in-law actually means:

 100_1241

And as promised, the little outfit I bought Haven last week:

100_1245This was also the same little outfit I wrapped up as a fake present in order to announce to my sister and her family that we are expecting another addition to the family. 

Anyway, I'm going to leave you with a couple of "Christmas" photos I found on-line...some people have no sense at all.

Christmas whoreI call this one the Christmas Whore.  If you haven't already read David Sedaris' book Christmas on Ice, I highly recommend you buy it on the 1/2 sale tomorrow.  Dinah, the Christmas Whore has to be the best story title I've ever heard of. 

Christmas nut  This one defies explanation.  I think Rudolph isn't able to get the lift he's used to and is now using a blown air propeller?

Xmas BDSM And my personal favorite, nothing says XXXmas like a little BDSM.  Shoot, I was going to ask for a ball gag for Christmas...oh well, there is always next year. 

2 comments:

Kelli December 25, 2007 at 9:10 PM  

Love both of the shirts! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I really hope we have our kiddos home this time next year. I sat behind a little girl from China last night at church- I am taking it as a good omen!

Jen December 26, 2007 at 10:45 AM  

I don't remember you asking permission to post my photo!

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP