Monday, December 10, 2007

My SW rocks!

She does and here's why:  she doesn't want to meet at my house for the home study.  Yep, you read correctly.  We are going to meet at Starbucks, have a bite to eat and review what we need to review.  She thought she could crank the home study report out pretty quickly.  Hallelujah!

Thank God, she doesn't want to come over.  It's not a big deal, but I'm exhausted.  I'm fighting off some sort of inner thing so I'm a bit dizzy, I've been sleeping a lot and nothing has gotten done around the house.  I could whip it into shape quickly if needed, but I'd rather not since my week at work is so crazy.  It's the first time since I started the new job that I looked at my schedule and wanted to cry.  It's so busy!  I have meeting after meeting and next week I'm in Dallas.  Thankfully I got some cookies made yesterday to distribute to the IS/help desk for putting up with me and being so good to me the last few months.

Tonight is my all-nighter and I'm already tired.  I'm going to try to fit in a nap before going back.  It's going to be a very long night...

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP