Monday, March 17, 2008

The luck of the Irish

Wow, I thought Saturday was a fabulous day, but today got even more interesting. I had emailed my agency guy last night to let him know that I had received my 171H, but because I am out of state, I can't do anything about it for another week. I asked what the waitlist was looking like so I had an idea of how long to expect.


During my mid-morning break I checked my email. My coordinator was on the ball and emailed back to say that if I faxed my 171H to him, he would place me on the list until I was able to send my dossier. And....I'm now number 10 or 11! Oh my goodness! I'm so excited. I've been absoluately distracted from my training all day! So, hopefully I will receive a referral before September 1st. In the meantime, I'm going to start making lists of all the things I want to get done.


I had to celebrate with a little something for Haven and this is what I found tonight:

2 comments:

Kate March 18, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

AWESOME! I've been away from Bloggyland for a few days and I come back to such wonderful news! Congratulations on your I171h and congrats on getting a number!

You're SOOOOO close!

=)

Kelli March 18, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

cute shirt! Glad we are so close together on the list!

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP