Saturday, March 22, 2008

The weirdness continues

My dreams were a jumble of baby related things again last night.  Instead of the pregnant belly, I was receiving gifts far and wide from people--baby clothes, bibs, and maternity clothes.  Maternity clothes?  Seriously, if this continues I might have to pee on a stick just to be sure. 

I completed the last of my notarizations this morning.  Yippee!  One more stop--state authentications!  Michael volunteered to come with me Monday--I don't need a baby-sitter, but to be honest, I hate to celebrate something as monumental as this by myself.  Haven has been seriously cheated on the photos so far, but I will try to make up for it on Monday.  I think we might tool around town taking photos and just enjoying a sunny day.  No baby shopping, I swear!  I am looking at buying some jewelry--again, I need to wait until I save some extra moola.  Of course, I could just do my taxes and make some quick money (quick, if you consider waiting 4 weeks).  I would really like to have something with my kids' names engraved on it.  Of course, nothing has permanence quite like a tattoo. 

Some photos from this afternoon:

IMG_0166 IMG_0109 IMG_0135 (1)

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

This started as my story, but has evolved to OUR story. This is the story of life as a single parent to a wonderful little boy while we wait for baby sister. China LID 2.12.07.


But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.
Habakkuk 2:3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP